Lake Oahe is known as a great summer fishing destination but I believe the fishing is even better during the ice season.
This area of Lake Oahe is known as a staging area for giant walleyes, pike and crappies and holds big schools of fish during the winter months. We catch many walleyes, pike, crappies, catfish, perch and white bass through the ice every season and I believe this area of Lake Oahe holds the best chance at a true trophy pike, walleye and crappie.
Many walleyes over 10 pounds get caught every season and lately its really been kicking out some mega giants up towards that 15lb area. I believe this area of Oahe provides the best chance at the new state record.
The pike fishing provides some of the best trophy pike opportunities in the country and many pike in the 15-25lb range get iced every season with several pushing that magical 30lb mark and even bigger. The Pollock and Mobridge areas provide unique opportunities including high catch rates and trophy quality fish. Being an extremely underfished area on Lake Oahe, many days we don’t see other anglers on the ice!
Packages and Pricing
- NEW FOR 2021 - Trophy Pike Trip with Lodging - $400 per person per day (standard) / $375 per person per day (groups of 4 or more). There is a 3 person and 2-day minimum to book.
Includes guide(s), all equipment, lodging, and two meals.
- All Inclusive Guided Ice Fishing Trip with Lodging - $350 per person per day (standard) / $325 per person per day (groups of 4 or more)
Includes guide(s), all equipment, lodging, two meals on the ice, and cleaning and packaging of your fish.
- Guided Ice Fishing Trip - $250 per person per day (standard) / $225 per person per day (groups of 4 or more)
Includes guide(s), all equipment, and cleaning and packaging of your fish
- NEW FOR 2021 - Hub Fishing Package - $125 per person per day (standard) / $100 per person per day (groups of 4 or more. There is a 2 person and 2-day minimum to book.
Bring your own fishing gear and fish out of one of our portable hub shacks. They are set up at good fishing areas and equipped with chairs and a heater. We will provide transportation to and from our shacks.
- Do It Yourself Ice Fishing Trip (not guided) - $70 per person per day
This option allows our clients to bring all their own equipment and do it themselves while we go over maps, presentations, and techniques that have been working for us. We will give you a great head start and the best info we have to help you have a great day on the ice.
Book your trip to Lake Oahe today
Please check the availability of our guide services and cabin lodging to book your trip to beautiful Lake Oahe. Whether you are looking for the ultimate fishing experience or just need to get away for a few days, we are ready to help you have a great time. All services are available separately or can be booked in combination with each other.